Thursday, March 31, 2016

The year ablaze

2016 as the fiery monkey it self, my life feels ablaze in full swing.  I have taken a major decision to change the course. At this crossroad, the feeling is a blissful numbness and euphoria. I do random things spontaneously and it's a very good feeling. More time is spent on listening to myself and reflecting on the moments. The highlight of my moments are my blessings of my children's health, happiness and their values (hard work, humility, respect for all, kindness and empathy),Company  and support of few but good friends,  life changing selp, dance of a lifetime, offer of life changing platform and opportunity for growth and change lives. Overall some of my stereotypical perceptions have changed while some have entrenched. The growth is mostly mental in terms of pursuit of better mental state, level of thinking and widening view of perception. I am still procrastinating on my health and physical care. 
Today as usual no yoga or walk or water. But did a good thing reading and explaining Dzongsar khyentses rinpoche's losar message to my daughter who was listening in her sleep. Hope the good feeling trickles down in her heart and light up her day. I just want her to remember that everything is impermanent and do the best for the moment and rest will be taken care of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment