Gaw rangi zon ghazo, Chom rangi tsoen ghatsoe.
Today y realized the truth behind this saying. I went to meet my aunt in a nearby village. There I found that she us not well. So I offered to take her to hospital. However she refused as she has to milk the cows. The reason for not going to hospital us as simple as that.
Where as her sister is a happy go lucky lady. She spent a jolly good 2 months on pilgrimage. Now sige us again planing a trip to meditation centre. She also offered to come with us to hot spring.
Later the sister confided in me that she doesn't have anything in her name. How liberating that us tor her. As I listened to her, I thought that she may sound very good on Bbs to talk. About how to live happily one day at a time. I want to live positively without cares like her. I was like her and miss that carefree me.
Today y realized the truth behind this saying. I went to meet my aunt in a nearby village. There I found that she us not well. So I offered to take her to hospital. However she refused as she has to milk the cows. The reason for not going to hospital us as simple as that.
Where as her sister is a happy go lucky lady. She spent a jolly good 2 months on pilgrimage. Now sige us again planing a trip to meditation centre. She also offered to come with us to hot spring.
Later the sister confided in me that she doesn't have anything in her name. How liberating that us tor her. As I listened to her, I thought that she may sound very good on Bbs to talk. About how to live happily one day at a time. I want to live positively without cares like her. I was like her and miss that carefree me.
No comments:
Post a Comment