Consciousness of the moment
feeling of the moment
Moment of change
Change of direction
Conscious extra breath heaved
Sweet sweet breadth of relief
Change of wind
Breeze sifts between fingers
I can feel it
Velvety cool and moist
All senses free
From bondage of stress
Elated at the rebirth
I deliberately chose
Sense of accomplishment
At every paper and documents
Some filed away
Sone delegated
And some packed
They have destination
As I have
I am starting afresh
The journey on my own
Accompanying me
Guiding myself
With confidence
With knowledge
With wisdom
And make the better me everyday
For benefit of all
I have leaped!
feeling of the moment
Moment of change
Change of direction
Conscious extra breath heaved
Sweet sweet breadth of relief
Change of wind
Breeze sifts between fingers
I can feel it
Velvety cool and moist
All senses free
From bondage of stress
Elated at the rebirth
I deliberately chose
Sense of accomplishment
At every paper and documents
Some filed away
Sone delegated
And some packed
They have destination
As I have
I am starting afresh
The journey on my own
Accompanying me
Guiding myself
With confidence
With knowledge
With wisdom
And make the better me everyday
For benefit of all
I have leaped!
No comments:
Post a Comment