Sunday, May 3, 2015

Looking at the timeline of my blog , looks like I m really enjoying my life out of the blog.  It is like a Bayul where a several years feels like a minute. Not really enjoying but sucked into the daily mundane routine of running the seemingly important work which from the rear has a different level of importance depending on who puts it up. So after all it's all relative. Anyway good record I returned to blogging in 10 days . Need yo close the gap to 2-3 days depending on events worth journaling.  

Anyway I am still in escape mode and bothered my many things I owe to myself- starting from simple thing as drinking water, n stop alcohol, set a healthy predictable daily routine with simplified essential paraphernalia, minimize belongings to essentials, and read and write and do yoga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment